The Writer

My photo
Representative of Devlet-i 'Aliyye-i Ilinsaiyye at Japan

18 November 2012

RPKJ : After EJU

For the title reminds me of a Japanese anime called 'Clannad : After Story'.

Actuslly this post's title is based on it.
(For time constrains didn't allow me to post any new entries, until this day)

It has been months since I posted my last entry, and a week since EJU (Examination for Japanese University Admission, Peperiksaan Kemasukan Universiti Jepun, Nihon Ryuugaku Shiken, 日本留学試験)

For that, it's a little 'enjoyment time' for us since the moment which had been said for years (actually, 2 years) has passed.

But,...

Technically speaking, I (we) have stepped a foot in Japan, and another foot waiting here, for still there's another examination that I (we) have to take : the RPKJ's Final Examination.

The thing is, given that if I (we) did not passed one of the exams, the chance of getting into Japan will be very slim (unless if there's some special cases that caught into attention).

And so, it's works for me (us) (struggling, praying, hoping for the best).

My father thought that this pics is 'Hitler related'. But it's actually a Soviet parade in the 80's.
 Not to forget, the 'doa' for our Muslim brothers and sisters in Gaza.

Courtesy of iluvislam.com
Sometimes have a feeling like going there, joining them, to fight against the Zionist regime.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment